Are you ready to impress your guests with this incredibly delicious culinary delight? So rich in flavor from basil, feta, garlic, and spinach that your taste buds may think that they are in heaven. You can appreciate that it is both healthy and satisfying while still being very quick and easy to make. absolutely no shortage of wonderful tasting sensations with this dish.
I believe that this chicken breast recipe falls into the catagory of both healthy and amazing. Here is a great example of showing how easy it can be to prepare a very smart healthy meal while still making a fully satisfying and delicious dinner or lunch.
Just be ready for many complements and requests for more. We would love to hear from you in the comment section below what you like most about this recipe.
Recipe by Brooke Griffin
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 chicken breast
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (four, 4-ounce breasts)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Pacific® Organic Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoningOptional*:
- Two 10-ounce bags frozen Simple Truth® Organic Red Quinoa and Brown RiceOther:
*Optional ingredients are not included in nutrition calculations.
Read the final instructions for preparation go to Skinny Mom
Source: Skinny Mom