Chef Giada’s famous chicken tetrazzini is a fantastic classic Italian pasta dish that would be found in the finest of Italian restaurants. Now you can prepare this delicious dish right at home and impress your family and your friends with this wonderful meal. Yes, you can make it authentically and fabulous also.
You will discover that this chicken tetrazzini recipe is actually an easy recipe to prepare when you follow Giad’as step by step directions. All of the ingredients are easily obtained and you likely have most of them already on hand. So, no excuses. You owe it to yourself to make this amazing dish for yourself, and for your family.
Here are all of the ingredients that you will need for this wonderful chicken tetrazzini recipe.
We hope that you enjoy Giada’s Famous Chicken Tetrazzini recipe and invite you to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure and also explore the many other wonderful recipes available to you here on Recipe Corral.
What You’ll Need:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 ounces linguine
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried Italian-style breadcrumbs